Getting out of town for the weekend or a few weeks? Bring your dog for their boarding stay and they'll have as much fun on their vacation as you do on yours! Overnight boarding is available for a limited number of dogs. We provide a spacious, clean, safe, comfortable , air conditioned supervised environment with a fenced turf yard for individual play.
All reservations made will require a credit card on file to hold a reservation. A credit card will only be charged if the reservation is canceled less then 48 hrs in advance or you simply do not show up for a reservation.
All boarding dogs must be current with:
- Da2pp Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- Bordetella Vaccine ( Injectable or Intranasal Required)
- Neg. Annual Heartworm Test
- Neg. Annual Intestinal Parasite Exam
- Must be on Heartworm,Flea & Tick Prevention
- *****VACCINES MUST BE DONE 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO BOARDING*****
- Canines under 75 lbs are $30 per night, any additional pets in the same run are $20 additional nightly.
- Canines 75 lbs and up are $35 per night with each additional pet in the same run $20 nightly.
- Pick ups after 12 noon will be charged an additional day of boarding.
Canine boarders spending 3 + Days with us get a complimentary bath
Please call (941) 426-9502 in advance to make a reservation.
The only thing you need to bring with you is your pet, their food and any medications they may require. We provide stainless steel bowls, cots and blankets. We do recommend bringing your pets food in a sealed ziploc bag with your pets name on it that will fit in their individual storage cubby.
All boarding Cats must be current with:
* FVRCP Annual Vaccine
* Neg. Annual Intestinal Parasite Exam
* Monthly flea prevention
*****VACCINES MUST BE DONE 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO BOARDING*****
Feline boarding is $20 per night, $15 for each additional cat boarding together